Island Road
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2008 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero2sixtyZ View Post
Must be Dan! How's it going? I love the power. Completely different animal from the last car. Only have the BMS DCI in so far as I've been taking care of small cosmetics mainly, but the Cobb is on the plan for the next month. What do you have done to yours?
Ya Dan it is haha, been going good glad summer finally hit we should get together some time do a drive. I am always washing my car in Brighton ScrubaDub were do you live now? I sold my cobb in the winter and have yet to pick up a new tune, its so easy though with cobb you will def love it transforms the car.

I have done a few things here and there - 3in DP, AE Quad Exhaust, DD Hood, Mtech Font, M3 Sides, BMW Performance Splitters / Spoiler, Studs/lugs Wheels, Lux V3. Have Vargus Stg 2 on the way need to have my stockers replaced. Last thing would be Mtech rear and DD Quad diffuser but that might be a bit of time maybe next summer.

Just installed the Performance pieces last weekend after paint. Give the car a lot more aggressive look but the rear def needs some black accents now, might change the rear wing for the CF look i painted over it. Here are some pics.

Appreciate 0