Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vase330 View Post
He enjoys his power over that demographic. Many slave owners routinely used their slaves for sex too, so I don't see anything confusing about this guy. You know the way pimps view prostitutes as their "b&t%h". Power over another human being who you feel you own. Most pimps beat them senseless then do whatever they want including have sex with someone they treat worse than an animal. (Most pimps have little dogs they love to death). So to this guy he probably sees people as his property.

That is the kind of power over other people his kind of money buys him.
So what you're saying is that the NBA players that he employs and pays millions of dollars to are his slaves or prostitutes? He has an 18 player roster which will be paid a combined $73,000,000 this season. They are the 6th highest paid team. The slavery/prostitution connection is ridiculous.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold

Last edited by KingOfJericho; 04-29-2014 at 07:40 AM..
Appreciate 0