Stuntin'.
Rep
Drives: //Mtrey/K7 GIX600

Garage List
1998 Prelude  [0.00]
2008 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-E92 View Post
mines blowing white smoke sometimes at idle.. on the left muffler only and it smells like oil but its white? and the smoke is definitely noticeable while sitting inside the car.

I've got this same problem after I went catless downpipes. White smoke comes out of the driver side muffler after about 3-5 minutes of letting the car idle. even at normal operating temperature. when I'm at a drive-thru, after a few minutes it will start shooting white smoke out the driver-side tailpipe. When my friend WOT my car, it came out a bluish/white smoke. Also, I felt a loss in power like there was not enough fuel.

I took it in for service today, they found a faulty O2 sensor, Bank 1, sensor 1. they replaced it and cleared the code of heater circuit fault and stuck lean fault on that same sensor (probably why my car felt sluggish). When I got home I decided to let it idle and again, it began to shoot out white smoke from the driver-side tailpipe again but no SES or power loss or anything.

The tech spoke to me and told me I'm going to need to install an oil catch-can because he said too much oil was getting into my front turbo due to some valve. I'm going to give it a few days to see if anything clears up.
Appreciate 0