View Single Post
      09-27-2017, 10:06 PM   #1581
brakthru
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

I really like how xhp stage 3 makes my car feel. I'm coming from Alpina flash which was good. But, stage 3 is better. The warm up phase is better. D drives better. Nice quick crisp shifts. Manual mode shift pretty fast! The steering pedal speed may have improved slightly. It's still lagging though. I wish they could be made faster. I'm on v1.4 and I have been driving about a week. Drives smooth. Manual mode is Amazing! Any way to get the pedals to behave as aggressive as manual?

I'm not sure how the kick down feature should work though. When I'm in manual mode, it will still shift down to a lower gear after going WOT.
Also, I'm I suppose to hold the gear selector in place to rev to red line and not see an auto shift? I dont care about this feature but I want to know how it works.
Lastly, is there a way to get rid of the acceleration delay when launching WOT in 1st gear?
Alot of guys may just hold the brake and rev up to a certain rpm and launch. I try to avoid that due to wear and tear. Thanks for or a good product!

Fyi: I'm running Jb4 with MHD e85 tune. So, let me know if there is some change I need to make to MHD in Tuner pro.
Appreciate 0