View Single Post
      07-12-2013, 03:27 PM   #28
jcv09
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F21

Hello,
I think it is time to give my two cents,

at any time was asked to send the wheels without a payment was made, and I think that no seller should never do that, either out or not england shipping.

I asked if it would be possible to be switched money on collecting, and I understand the surprise of the owner of the wheels, because this is not the normal procedure of a transport company.
Only this could be a possibility because I know the owner of the company.
And yet I would have to ask him if he would do me this favor, because I understand that sending one of its drivers with eg 1,000 euros in his pocket, is also a big risk, the driver could say that the truck had been robbed and goodbye 1000 Euros .
I'm a bit surprised it's with some comments on this idea, as if it were to be an assault on the street, that is not the idea I have of england.

At some point, to seal the deal, someone will have to trust someone, and in my view I think it is the buyer because it has more ways to mitigate the risk, you can look at the seller's feedback, use PAY PAL etc...

To conclude, I would like to say that I contacted DHL, UPS, TNT, URBAN, etc. .. and neither does a single collection in england,
To do this you must be a "business company" and a usual customer, and you have to make a transport guide (like an invoice).
the best I could get was through the transport company of which I know the owner, he said he would send one local carrier to pick up the wheels in the city of the owner of the wheels, and lead to the warehouse in england that has to do groupage.

regards

Ps: sorry for my english. maybe some information will be lost on the translation.

Last edited by jcv09; 07-12-2013 at 09:11 PM..
Appreciate 0