Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakev724 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brey335i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Hello all, thank you very much for all the informed responses! I especially appreciate Yakev's help from his PMs. So....

First and Foremost
Im on vacation right now, so that should explain my late responses, not responding to PMs right away, and is also why im quoted you all (to get your attention ).

Secondly
I posted this question on two separate forums as well:

First thread i posted

SuperPC Post

i didnt post on hardforums because my account took 20+ hrs to be activated

As you can see, there is a VAST amount of info i need to gain before i can select the right parts. What id like to do is discuss 2 parts at a time (from the most logical starting points). This will be my "build thread" so to speak. Ill try to update my first post with my build (including links) as time goes on...

First two parts
In my mind, i think i should start picking parts with these two:

-Case

-Motherboard (mobo)

Keep in mind my budget for this build. My preferences for these two items as it is:

I dont care if the case is large, and id like to keep it reasonably priced. I would prefer if it came with several fans if possible. So, what is your recommendations as far as cases go? Id like to have a case that would look good w/ LEDs too

My next item is the mobo. Im clueless on this part, because im not sure what is out there and what i need. I possibly will add/upgrade graphics cards/hard drives over time, and as my $$ permits.

So, lets start with these two parts! Ill start doing some research, and you all can pitch in what you know on these two parts only Once weve figured those two out, we can move on to processors/gpu's. Thanks so much, i honestly appreciate it, and think the E9X community is better than the PC forums anyways

-Eric

EDIT: Check first post to see two new proposed mobos and RAM

Last edited by Eric335; 07-11-2012 at 08:18 PM..
Appreciate 0