09-02-2012, 10:03 AM   #13
spmd11
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ
I have experience with Dinan stage 2 and 3 on my previous 2007 E92 335i and my current 2011 335iS DCT. Just Google "Dinan Stage 3 335iS". My 335iS was the very FIRST 335iS to get the Dinan Stage 3

I had serious oscillation on both cars with the Dinan tunes. Dinan always blaming BMW software for the problem. I have brought this up with them plenty of times but it always remained a delima to them for some reason.

Here is the thing, it is pure BS. I left Dinan and went to RENNtech's tune, MORE POWER, and NO oscillation, and cost less. RENNtech dos not flash via OBD, even better, they pull the DME and flash it DIRECTLY to assure it is flashed correctly.

The only thing worth getting from Dinan was their mods that were transferable, reliable, and I was able to bring out their true potential.

Unfortunately the Dinan' tune is not able to flash to the DME except one way and that is via OBD due to the limited resources and tools Dinan provides to the dealers.

Try RENNtech, I have had the tune for over 6 month, not one issue, no limp modes, and trouble free. Yes, I beat the hell out of my car on the track in the summer, now waiting for winter to roll in.

If you do consider RENNtech, make sure to get an upgrade intercooler.

Edit: BTW RENNtech offers a simular warranty like that of Dinan. 561-845-7888 ask for Tomas to go over the warranty details. If you want it in writting then ask for it to be so. Its the same warranty they offer on their AMG's http://www.renntechmercedes.com/www/...s_warranty.pdf

None of the other tunes out there offer warranty for your car, it is use at your own risk.
Wow. Awesome. Thanks for the thoughtful response. I'll give em a call on Tuesday