View Single Post
      10-18-2012, 12:23 PM   #59
jim.e.
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
Crazy huh? Especially with minimal damage...

Yup, bad whiplash...my physiotherapist said he needs to see me twice/week because my muscles are worser than what he had expected. You hit the nail on pain in the butt..I'm having pain in my lower back all the way until the upper part of my butt...sides of my neck are hurting too.

Oh I have no intention to skip out on my physio sess'...last night I had a full massage therapy session.

I was thinking about acupuncture but thought seeing a physiotherapist will help with my case.

Yikes, yours sounds bad (is it)? How often do you see your acupunture person?
It's a lot better now (3 accidents: 10 years ago, 8 years ago and 4 years ago) but it's still not what it could be. I use to go for chiro 3 times a week for two years.

It didn't get better and I started getting migraines a lot so I had ct scans and mri done. They found a "foreign" object in my neck and it turned out to be syrngohydromyelia. After that my chiro said that adjustments should stop and he started acupuncture which I did every two weeks (sometimes once a week sometimes twice).

Now I go rarely, only when it's extremely stiff. I'd say once every 4 months - sometimes 6.
Appreciate 0