View Single Post
      08-14-2012, 01:44 PM   #6008
MTR
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud_connected View Post
Yes there are. In fact, it's a little more complicated than that. There are desperate tables that work together to offset timing at high IATs. I'm stuck and work and don't have access to ATR right now, if someone would post screen shots of those two tables it would helpful for you to see what's going on.

Basically one table establishes the set points(temps) and how much factor it applies(say .3 just for example) and the other table is the amount of timing pulled that is multiplied the factor(say 5 degrees.) So that's .3 x 5 = 1.5 degrees of timing pulled.
OK if you get a chance to post those later I would be interested in looking at them.

One follow up question. When I collected my logs I clicked the Traction Control button in the car once to disable the traction control, but I didn't hold it down to disable stability control. It looks as if the Actual Boost went above the Requested Boost level and it closed my TPS (TPS act went from 80.9% to 39.4% then back up). Will the car still close the TPS on me if I totally turn off traction control and stability control?

Thanks
Appreciate 0