View Single Post
      09-21-2008, 02:32 AM   #1
oddjob2021
ASR Turbos+LSD+Meth= :D
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
My Water/Meth Adventures :D (Dyno and Video included now :) )

EDIT:

I just got tuned by active, they ramped up the boost big because of the cooling effects of the water and octane boost of the meth. Here is the dyno sheets (+40wtq and +25 whp) and the video is right below them, Enjoy!

Yes! I know its sounds like a drug lol. And yes, I'm meth addicted now! LOL For those of you that do not know, water/meth is a mix of water and methanol, an alcohol, which combined lowers the temperature of the combustion but ALSO methanol is 116 Octane and it, mixed with 93 pump gas combines to be around 100-105 octane

So now that we have the laymens explanation out of the way, the very talented minds and hands at Active Autowerke figured out a way to make it almost a complete stealth integration. Only the 2.5 gallon optional tank shows in the trunk. Snow Performance makes the entire kit and It costs a mere $500, Shipped.

If anyone has any questions or comments please, feel free to respond

Without further adue, please enjoy the pictures !

P.S. I met Char at the BP on US.1 around the Citibank. He'll tell you how all the mods I have together sound

P.P.S. I go back on Tuesday to Active to get a Custom Retune for all my mods, including the Meth! On their Mustang Dyno of course. I'll post those results and a Dynojet I go to after getting re-tuned

2007 335i Coupe
Mods: Check the Garage

Last edited by oddjob2021; 09-23-2008 at 04:20 PM..
Appreciate 0