10-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #1505
Eagle1oh7
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 328i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
yeah, I'm stuck on waiting maybe until christmas so I have a bit of money saved just in case any unexpected maintenance comes up. I saw the OE tuning flash is now $395, that might help me incline towards that hehe
Well, you better start modding now and get it out of the way before it all piles up! haha

Sweet! I was never a fan of Blue, but the Le Mans Blue on BMW's I saw helped change my mind. I think it'll look nice. Black accents here and there on that color make it look mean
OE sent me an e-mail when I asked them about the flash and gave me the price I stated earlier. Pricing varies on location I suppose because they're based out of SoCal.

As for modding, I'll probably start with a M-Tech bumper after a tax return, but so far I can only seem to find pre-LCI front bumpers. I'm wondering if I should get the M-Tech Carbon with quad pipes, might be a bit poserish LOL. Throw in some side skirts and I should be good to go and will eventually get my car painted. The black trim will look nice on a the lighter shade of blue. For now I plan on gathering all of my exterior parts and then installing them in one go along and then go for the paint job. Just hoard parts and then install and sell my OEM parts.
Appreciate 0