View Single Post
      10-25-2011, 07:51 AM   #10
MiroE90
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Jet Black

the phone is locked to rogers

Also, to project335xi, I do not believe I was rude, just simply stating fact, no different then you were. Nothing I said was rude or offensive to anyone on this board, furthermore, I will agree that as many idiots as there are on this continent, I'm sure that if "you" (no body in particular, but just as a term of reference to "an individual" and henceforth referred to as such) see an iphone 4 for sale on a thread on e90post you would have likely searched kijiji. I'm not anyone's parent but I do hope that parents do teach their kids about shopping around, similarly, if you are delivered to delinquent parents at birth, you would at some point in time made "friends" who would have shared their opinions on purchasing items or at the very least shared their stories of bad purchases. Everyone should learn from experience no?

Now, least to say, I didn't post a iphone 4s for sale for $1000 or something ridiculous like that... I will agree with elite, we as a community should definitely watch out for each other and prevent fellow members from making certain stupid decision if we have more insight or information. And we do really shit on those postings that come around that fit into that category, but that aside, assessing the reasonability of something should be priority no?

Don't forget, price is OBO
Appreciate 0