View Single Post
      01-30-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
Armito
Nai re!
Greece
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3 - Black

Thumbs up Bluetooth Retrofit Success

Just got my Bluetooth retrofit completed and wanted to share that installation went smoothly. I have a 2007 E92 335 that according to my dealer did not have BT preparation. My car other then the BT has all the options.

I installed the BT without installing the FZD. I just installed a TCU/Mic/BT antenna (Installing this week will work without it but your phone needs to be in back seat as I discovered today )

Final step was to get programming done as the BT was not part of the VO. I contacted Dimsum after reading favorable reviews on this board. He knows what he is doing and was able to program BT into the VO as well as program the TCU (and he was super quick and helpful). I also got some other items programmed and I have to say he knows his stuff.

I will add more information and pics this week of my install but just wanted to let you guys/gals know that if you have a wiring harness in your passengers side trunk with a most connector/White multipin connector/3 or 4 colored connectors then your good to go.

Cost around $500

Ari
Appreciate 0