Night Sh1ft
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F95 X5MC LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefano7171 View Post
Guys,

instead of talking nonsense about something you did not try, have a go with it and then decide.
I was given one by a friend to try it, so I could give it back if I did not like it. It is not that I am trying to defend a silly purchase.

Simply, after having installed it, I could not do without it, and blamed myself for not installing it before.
Even chief of Service dept of the local BMW dealer who tried the car said that the combination of the SB plus the Procede made the car the best tuned vehicle he tried in a while.

Butt dyno sometimes is more impotant than anything else. like driving an open topped 335 e93 is ten times more thrilling than driving the e92 335 (i tried several of both), even if tecnically slower, feels so much involving!

I dont doubt it feels good to have more throttle right away, my argument is, just get a heavier foot and its going to be the same. This mod only pisses your mileage away by eliminating the ability/ease of giving the car partial throttle when its not needed to wail on it. I can very well lay my foot into the pedal as I desire to eliminate lag. I dont need a multiplier effect on the pedal to make me feel like its going faster....I'm pretty good at modulating throttle...sure the car will feel faster when you have the sprint booster, its because you're always laying into it more than you normally would...just try slamming into that nice pedal on your own more often, I guarantee itll feel the same