06-11-2009, 07:04 AM   #87
FrankiE90
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Krooked Sk8board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW-Tuning View Post
we apologize for the bad fit of the product because we sent the wrong item but we also have our company policy.

we are willing to offer exchange.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JW-Tuning View Post
we are willing to offer you an exchange of diffuser when you send us back the unfit diffuser in complete packaged with freight refund to you and we will send you a new quad diffuser free of charge includes shipping.
hmmm. emmm, emmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septro View Post
OMG I just read this thread after being on vacation.. and crap I ordered the same e90 Quad diffuser from JW-Tuning as you did. I paid these dudes on May 6th and I have yet to receive the product after multiple PMs stating they will email me once they ship the item.

So Paul ordered his on the 20th and you sent his out, but I ordered on the May6th and you are still waiting on inventory???

Sorry Paul - I'm not trying to thread jack, but I thought its relevant on my interactions with JW-Tuning. If it wasn't for the fact that e90 Quad CF Diffusers as soooo dam hard to come by, I wouldn't even put up with this.
u should start another thread.
in a good way.