06-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #970
GRLPWR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
I thought it was built-in b/c I was told I wouldn't need my wired one anymore for that reason.

From BMS site:
"Now shipping with JB4 featuring 5x the processing power, 2x the memory, more robust signal conditioning, and integrated CANbus. Our new CANbus module allows the JB4 to communicate with your vehicle like never before. New features include code reading/deleting, optional in dash boost, timing, air/fuel, shift light, and IAT gauges, autotuning, a buttery smooth new CANbus based integrated boost control system, map switching on the fly via steering wheel controls, built in downpipe fix, hot/cold oil temperature protection, progressive methanol integration, water pump remapping, gear dependent boost control/traction assist, and much more to come with free firmware updates uploaded using a windows laptop (or mac w/ windows emulator) and BMS USB cable."

From the DP fix description that sells for $80:
"Installs in the ECU area and is compatible with all BMW tunes and chips.....The JB4 tuning system includes this functionality built in so a DPFIX is not required if you are already running a JB4 Performance Tuner!"

Last edited by GRLPWR; 06-18-2012 at 01:57 PM..
Appreciate 0