dicostal
Lieutenant
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopper View Post
UPDATE:

Hey guys, in my search for a solution, I've been talking back and forth with another CT member on here who has the tools and expertise to do walnut blasting on our intake valves! His name's Dave and his forum name is Juiced46.

He said he'd be happy to help out and that I could pass his name along to you guys. He's willing to do on the side for us and it looks like it can be for as good a price as you can find around. Thing is, he's pretty busy so its not something where a ton of us can meet and to a "group day" type of thing. I think he'd be able to do a couple cars at most on any given day that he'd have available.

He asked that if any of you are interested, to just PM him only and then you can work out on your own when you can meet with him individually according to his schedule.

I'm hoping to meet with him either this weekend (14th-15th) or the following, and he'll knock $50 off the price for each car if he can do two cars instead of one in the same day. If any of you guys are down to possibly meet with me this weekend and we can both get it done, pm me and let me know!
I am in,
maybe he can clean my vanos solenoid while at it :-)