View Single Post
      06-21-2013, 09:00 AM   #18
JAL0988
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 X7 40i, 2022 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburg31 View Post
That was my problem ... I didnt have a good trade. I hade a 2000 civic with tons of work done to it lol. Couldnt get that much out of it. But I put a lot of money down and have a very low payment a month (low for a BMW). Plus when I was looking at BMWs I didnt think of it as a sport/fast car. I was looking luxury and cruising around. But since being on this forum I have seen you can turn these cars into fast ass, sweet looking monsters. If I could I would go back and get an year or two older 335.

FMIC for me would be a must with a turbo car. More and and colder air, and it looks awesome. Alufelgen SF-71's will look amazing on car. They look a lot like the v710s i have. Also that with a drop is a must for what you have going on. With all that power you gotta be able to whip it around and handle well. IDK about you but I hate wheel gap haha. What color would you get the wheels?
Titanium Gunmetal would be the wheel color. I'm a little worried about the drop because here in Long island the roads are awful. The 19's would eliminate some of the wheel gap the x drive creates but not that much. I might need to do brakes soon cause the car is becoming extremely fast. Once I get the FMIC I can switch to Stage 2+ which is closer to 400 whp so it might be a good decision.
Appreciate 0