View Single Post
      01-19-2012, 06:57 PM   #1
Royal Flush
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Thumbs up Andrew@LutzPerformance (HPF FMIC)

Andrew is very easy to get in touch with, especially online on AIM. He answered all of my questions quickly and if he couldn't, he found the answer and relayed it to me ASAP. He kept me informed of when the HPF FMICs were in stock again. As soon as I found out, I ordered one that night and it was shipped out the next day. Andrew gave me an awesome price and kept me updated on the shipment of my order. He also gave me some tips on how to make the install a little bit easier.

The HPF FMIC I received was pretty bad regarding quality control. I don’t know if it’s was a bad one out of the batch, but it definitely doesn’t look brand new. After contacting Andrew, he contacted HPF right away. They said that the product looked fine; there was black polishing compound left on it, welds didn’t look the best, and the fins were bent flat on the edge or distorted. They said I could swap it out, but I would have to pay for the shipping back to them since they feel nothing is wrong with the product.

Andrew agreed with me that the quality control was horrible, felt I shouldn't have to pay for shipping since it's not my fault, and that I deserve a brand new looking FMIC. So what did he do? Since HPF wouldn't cover the shipping cost, he covered it in full so I can swap and receive another one.

Bottom line, Andrew@LutzPerformance has absolute top notch customer service, even when the companies he works with don’t.

Last edited by Royal Flush; 01-19-2012 at 08:18 PM..
Appreciate 0