View Single Post
      10-31-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
_SoCalE92
SaayWhaaaat?!
Rep
Drives: E92

Exclamation Help! Am I getting a good deal on this '09 CPO 328i?!

hey guys,

i posted this up on the new/preowned section but havent gotten any responses and i need to make up my mind before e.o.b. and need help!

i'm currently negotiating the price on a CPO 2009 328i coupe, 39,745 miles, 6spd, black on black, premium, sport, heated seats, etc. I got them down to 27k minus $1,500 i'd be getting cash back as part of BMW's CPO event, which ends today. Total would be $25,500. Out the door including financing would be $28,606. Does that seem like a good deal?

The only thing stopping me from pulling the trigger is the high-ish mileage. Since these cars seem to be rock solid, i figure most of the repairs would come in the back end of owning it and not within the next two years so the CPO would go to waste. Also, i'm planning on doing an active autowerks flash so the CPO would be void anyways. Is it likely that i would be able to find a similarly equipped non cpo '09+ with 25-30k miles for around the same price? i was thinking on waiting till the '10 leases start trickling in but fear that they may be priced a little out of my range ($29K+ o.t.d.)

Only been searching for about a month so i'm not sure if i'd be able to find a better deal. What do you guys think?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by _SoCalE92; 10-31-2012 at 12:34 PM..
Appreciate 0