11-12-2012, 07:31 AM   #32
M3_Dylan
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by swazza View Post
maybe just lift the back up a tiny bit! and keep the front same you dont wanna be hitting speed bumps and what not!! vossen's and it will look amazing but otherwise its an awsome looking machine
lol very true but thank you sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZhengHellaFlush View Post
Great car, btw where did you get your headlights?(post link) Was it direct plug and play?
I bought them off a member on here there were just regular adaptive xenon LCI headlights, then I sent them to OSS for the blackout and AE upgrade. They were direct plug and play with some coding of course and I believe my grand total was about $1500 for everything. PM me if you have anyother questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk23 View Post
Wow, car is definitely coming along really nice. I specifically love those wheels. What style number are they again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Oh lawd those instragram shots are awful.

But the car is low enough. Subtle but clean drop.
LOL! yes i know but i wanted to be a cool kid like everyone else . Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofthedemo View Post
Nice lci headlight conversion! I like the interior also! But the wheels, not so much, if I were you I might see if they would look better in black, you might want to plastidip them and see, because its easy and cheap, if you liked how they looked you could then have them professionally powder coated.
Thanks the interior still has some work to be done but its going in the right direction and I'm actually searching for some concave wheels now to replace these ones

Appreciate 0