nidget
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 e91

Garage List
2009 320d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaas View Post
Why should the E92 & E93 be updated already now? They are a lot more up to date than the E90 & E91 those two had to be updated to stay on par with the new A4 sedan & wagon as well as the C-Class sedan & wagon.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaas View Post
In Europe everyone is jealous of you guys in the US, as you get your BMW's so much cheaper than we do and you only complain?
Nearly half the price when you include the options. But that's not the fault of the US buyers (and this situation will evolve soon). I think, when you buy something of that price, even when you buy it half of the price, you get the right to complain when you're not happy.

I think however that some components of the cars should be designed "plug and play". The iDrive would be a good example of this: you don't want to buy a new car because your iDrive is outdated, do you ? Maybe you don't need it initially but would like to add it at a later stage ?
Actually, our cars are becoming less and less plug and play ? Can you change the radio in a 3 to put one of another brand instead ? I'm not sure.

Last edited by nidget; 08-26-2008 at 08:29 AM..
Appreciate 0