.Lindsay.
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 vert, B5 S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS-NA.E92 View Post
Nice, I like what you did to your 335 now I wanna see what you do with the M3
Thanks! Unfortunately the modifications will take a bit more time on the M3 than they did on the 335 or any of my past cars. Mainly because this car cost a bit more than i was planning to spend (and prices on parts seem to be higher too), so a lot of the mod money I had went towards the downpayment instead.

But so far, exhaust and CSL trunk have been installed, and coilovers are up next. Went with an Encore Innovations titanium exhaust which sounds heavenly. Considering the stock M3 is very quiet, it took a little getting used to the first week or so. (i hate to say it, but the stock 335 exhaust sounds better than a stock M3 in my opinion). I'm sure the neighbors hate it in the morning (especially since I warm the car up around 6:30am and the M3 is pretty loud on cold starts), but so far Kirkland PD doesnt seem to have a problem with the noise, so thats a plus!

Purchased KW V3 coilovers over the weekend which should be shipped out today. Hoping to have those installed within the next few weeks. Pretty excited to eliminate the wheel gap.

New wheels are what's going to take the longest. Saving for our wedding right now so dropping $5-6k on new wheels isnt really in my budget. Wedding is now only 3 and a half months away though, so I'm hoping to have new shoes for the M3 sometime later this summer!
Appreciate 0