Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 AW 330xi

Garage List
2006 330xi  [6.44]
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwtsn32 View Post
Why are some of you burning to a DL disc? That was only necessary with the older DVD discs. Starting with 2010, the discs are now in pairs and each fits on a single layer disc.
I tried burning a single layer DVD a few times but I couldn't finalize the disc.

Switching to the DL, the only other media I had, worked. That's the only reason why I used it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repsol View Post
I tried burning the 09 DVD a while back and it would only work intermittently. Hopefully I have better luck with these. Thanks to everyone for seeding!
Before I upgraded to 2011, I had problems with my '09 DVD....downloaded from a torrent provided here. I had to re-insert the disc for it read the map.

Now with the new 2011 disc, I don't have these problems.

It could have been the age/condition of the disc. I'm sure those potholes didn't help....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyE92 View Post
Where is this? I can't seem to find this and the red light camera option.
I couldn't find an option to turn it on either.

However, I found that if you go to "Information," "On location," you can search for speed traps under "Auto and....." or something. It's the first one I believe.

You then have to route to any of the speed trap locations and then they will appear on the maps. I don't think the search range matters. I first turned them on at home in NJ (searched 10 mile radius), and yesterday when I drove back to school in Philly, they were along I-95 and 76 the whole way.

I also tested if they would stay there if I turned the car off.....they stay!
Appreciate 0