View Single Post
      04-05-2006, 01:37 AM   #14
lcharles
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabeel333
my initial car on order was scheduled to be built sometime in april and to be delivered by the end of april. My dealer called me this morning and said that the south african police ordered a few 330's for their fleet and they were before me. THe police added a few MORE cars so mine and some other orders have been changed for delivery sometime mid to end of may.
I cant wait that long so they searched the system and found me a 330 that wasnt as loaded but good enough since i dont plan on keeping it long.
the specs are
blak sapphire on beige (not a big fan of beige but it has the blak dask so its ok)
manual
burl walnut trim
M sports pack
18 inch 193 rims
and it has one or two more options...but no xenons

they called me with the specs at 6pm and the car is stil at the factory....i told them il take it so they are gona get the car from the dealer by friday or so and i should get the car by saturday or monday....cant wait....
Nabeel,

I feel for you as I was also one of those scheduled for build in April and whilst I was not giving a reason, I was told that my order was shifted out to early May.

Found it unacceptable and decided to "upgrade" from a 325i on order to a 330i demo. Only thing I lost out on was Sat Nav. Lost my deposit too but hey, I am a happy chappie and pleased with my 330
(PDC all-round, Bi-Xenon, Rain sensor, Headlamp washer system, Floor Mats, Elec Seat with Mem, Cd changer)
Appreciate 0