View Single Post
      04-30-2009, 04:21 PM   #26
ThorsHammer
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 BMW 335i Coupe

I was in on the group buy...got the chassis brace installed right away. I could tell a MAJOR difference! Taking hard turns and quick swerves were much tighter.

Well yesterday I got the front sway installed...just not the back. That will come later.

OMG. The difference is unreal. It literally feels like it is on a rail. Of course there is lean when taking hard corners....that is ME leaning into the G's. The car has no roll at all.

Other than my tune, this is by far the best mod I have done.

That rear sway is a monster to install, though. That's why I keep putting it off. My "guy" who does the work for me wants half a day. You have to drop the entire rear linkage. The instructions look easy enough, but it's one thing to read it...something else to DO it.

But yeah, I think it was money well spent. Next up for me will be some coilovers, and I will be DONE wih my mods. I will have updated/upgraded literally everything on my car other than the engine itself!
"SYONRA" is for sale! http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366678 BSM '09 e92 335i | Performance: JB3, RR Catted DP's, INJEN DCI, Britalman Exhst, AA FMIC, FORGE DVs | Suspension: ST-V1 Coils, Hotchkis Chassis Brace & F/R Sways | Wheels: Bremmer Kraft BR03s, Brake Performance Rotors, Cool Carbon Pads, ECS Lines | Exterior: OEM Aero Lip/Rear, ****** CF Trunk Lid, BLUX5 Angels, M-Force M3 Sides | Interior: Passport 9500ci, Black Trim, M3 Wheel
Appreciate 0