01-20-2013, 01:33 PM   #25
AWil335i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprchrgd View Post
Not yet, he just bought it about it bout 3 weeks ago. Ive probably spent 15 hrs on this site in the past few days. Been reading and studying everything i can to see how these car are put together and how they run. What they can handle, and what you guys are doing to make them fast.

Hes never been into the building part to make them fast so im going to be helping him out and once i get all my parts sold and my stang sold, im going to be getting an 09 arctic white coupe with a mt.

I have never looked into any other cars other than chevys and fords. Dont get me wrong they make awesome power and are fun, but once i rode in and drove his 335i. I wanted one. My boss has owned a few 7 series and now has a new alpina b7. These are fun to drive too, but are a lot out of my price range.
I have an 07 silver coupe - if you wanna check out how the JB4 feels with E85 one day, let me know. I'm waiting on a few parts to be delivered before it's up and running again (replacing an injector, oil change and all new brakes).

Appreciate 0