05-29-2013, 06:28 PM   #16
plokij
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup73 View Post
Would you be interested in a trade? Just throwing it out there...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=814058
Sorry, no trades - but I like your new ride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKNTRLS View Post
Sorry to hear of your injury plokij. You sound to young to be having to deal with that stuff already. Me at 43 I get blasted by the wave over the weekend on my boogie board showing off with the kids and my backs in different spasms Teaches me for showing the kids how to not kill them selves when the big ones coming to squash you while your paddling out

Could work out perfectly as I'm in between a beautiful '03 M5 and a wagon of some sort. Love to take a look at it when I bring the family down to the Crown City Classic (Coronado) Soccer tournament coming up in July or if need be sometime earlier.

PM me when you get a moment as I have some questions and it's been a while since I last posted and it's telling me I can't PM quite yet.

Smkntrls
yeah, it was a freak occurrence and i didn't even know i did anything until my shoulder kept partially dislocating every time i tried to surf after the initial injury. all i can say is that recovery has been 10x harder than surgery and injury combined. joints are very complex!!!

can't PM you either... try to post a bunch of "looks good" comments in the photos section to get the count up...
Appreciate 0