10-05-2006, 01:30 AM   #8
zzinco79
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD
he doesnt know bud but I DOO!!!!

Ok,,first off CONGRATS on making the first step to hurting yourself permanently!
Second, Yes the board needs to be a certain length stand up straight and put the board up to you and it should be between the bottom of your chin and the top of your nose! basically the smaller are for freestyle/jibbing etcc..the longer would be for Powder mountain riding!
NEVER buy a step in binding u dont want to break your ankles right away do you?? I recommend FLux bindings or burton whichever u prefer!
Make sure you invest in GOOD boots..try on a 10.5 to make sure you dont need an 11 u want the smallest boot possible and YES your toe should be hitting the front of the boot. THese are not shoes these are supportive braces all day long!!!dont cheap out on your boots at all expect to spend 189+ on good boots!! 32 lashed(189) can be custom fit to your foot and is really a good boot for the money! otherwise I spend up to 300$ on boots alone..U dont want to be having your feet ache will your buddys are having fun and your sitting in the lodge with you foot up your ass!
ok know board prefeerence is all personal preference and your riding style so I could go off for alot longer but im going to stop so if you have any other ?? ask
+1

2006 BSM 325i / ZPP / ZSP / Adaptive Xenon / BLK leather interior / Steptronic

Eisenmann racing / K&N Ram charger / M5 rep. wheels / D1S 6000k / Brex white ring / OEM style rear trunk spoiler / M steering / OEM strut bar / Blk line tail light

Future Mod

Hamann lip spolier / Mtech rear bumper
Appreciate 0