View Single Post
      10-26-2007, 10:43 PM   #73
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

i don't see it easy from what i did. other experiences, friends/family, etc long story to explain

i will use my money to start it. but $100k isn't going to do much. a tuned 335 is nothing lol. you need something special like the m3 csl. 55k and 100k in parts but end result is

yes you buy other people things and sell for 2-3 less. profit is all profit. note these were DIGITAL items. for example a world warcraft leveling guide. its a document on the computer. once yours get outdated you buy other for $13 and i sell for $10. $10 is all profit from each sale. my outlook automatically e-mails you the product once paid.

not everybody can make 100k on ebay lol. there are even millionairs on ebay. the world is not small. took me some time to get used to it too.

at the age of 13.5-14 i started the burned copies. ebay wasn't as strict back in the day and i wasn't the only one doing it. so once ebay stopped all my auctions for programs all i had was the gaming stuff hacks, bots, etc. and having bad days of 10 sales to a holidy of like 30 you can see the profit margin there.

im in no way comparing what i did with me starting a business lol. the work enviroment and play is different. we'll see what happens in the future.

sry, i wish not to share my personal info like on forums
Appreciate 0