Tallest
Major General
Rep
Drives: 911

Garage List
2011 911  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
Clean! Always love a Montego Blue - it's a beautiful colour! Nice job!
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
STUNNING e90 you've got there!!!!! e90's in montego look gorgeous when there modded, very nice upgrade from the 320, btw i love the pics, thanks for sharing
Thanks, I see you also have a TiAG sedan. I think that color also suits the car well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
Very nice!!!
thanks, you got one of the most unique montegos here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schm View Post
Very nice, the wheels make a huge difference!
I haven't seen 193Ms on Montego so maybe it's a first or one of firsts, usually they are on Msport cars, so LeMans. I think they look great on non-msport as well. Ride is great as well, they seem to be rather light for OEM rims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90Elvis View Post
Beautiful car. Congratulations!
Thx man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL328i View Post
First off lovely car!! If it were mine I would black out the grills and window trim, and maybe do a black roof. Definitely de-badge if you haven't already.
On Black trim... Really thought about it, but I only like gloss black, and that look to be OEM needs a lot of $$$ - even if you wrap window trim and grilles, the fact that mirror surrounds are still matte black plastic and not like OEM would bother me. If the chrome trim gets into poor shape and gets discoloured - may be I'll do a matte black wrap, even though I'm not that big of a fan of matte black on Montegos. For Black Roof - not with my stock ride height etc. Car needs to be more agressive to pull it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow_335i View Post
Looks good! you choose a great color!
Thanks, can't complain! But sure shows dust and dirt. Never an issue with my old TiAG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post
nice! you need some blacklines added to your list! love the color! you polished it up nicely! mine is due for a severe detail
I might just tint the rears like on EAS M3 in . They used tinted clear coat I believe. I don't mind the stock lights that much for some reason. Blacklines here cost me 400 dollars.

Last edited by Tallest; 07-19-2012 at 03:09 AM..
Appreciate 0