06-01-2010, 04:12 PM   #59
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i xDrive Estoril Blue

Garage List
Hey Craven,

Way to take one for the team. Please take lots of pics and if possible a sound clip and dyno :-)

How much are the headers gonna set you back? Talking to some techs at BMW, the install takes a good 4-5 hours. Dunno, maybe you can get it done faster.

Anyway, looking forward to your update.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven 328 View Post
they will work on all 3.0L n52's, i think the XI too unless something in the suspension pushes into the header area? *which would be stupid*

Im going to slap some on my car, im having the o2 sims made for them already, and another member is most likely getting a set with me. they look to be nice, ill check the welds and take pics before I install them obviously, but ive read some reviews on their other products form other forums, and they dont seem to have many issues in general.

If you guys want a set and want to go in with us, PM me for pricing - I wont be beat on them

honestly, I think power is to be had right here, for cheap lol

the Muffler Delete guys might want to pick up a muffler to have some back pressure, but thats up to you.
BMS PBX/full OEM M-Tech/Perf SSK/Perf strut bar/Perf exhaust/Perf steering wheel/Perf CF trunk spoiler/Perf Handbrake lever/AFe Stage 2 intake/Powerstop drilled and slotted rotors all around/Powerstop Carbon Ceramic pads/M3 front Control Arms/SS brake lines/Koni Yellows/H&R sport springs/Pilot Super Sports all around/PIAA angel eyes/matte black grills/CF splitters/20% tints all-around
Appreciate 0