View Single Post
      12-13-2012, 04:00 PM   #23
Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
I messaged them for updates and I've actually been given a LOT of info surprisingly. They actually have 2 twin turbo upgrades and one single turbo upgrade running right now. One of the cars has a built motor as shown in their pics, but they aren't able to push the tuning limits yet so the full potential hasn't been reached since they are limited by the stock Map sensor.

They got some n20 sensors and were asking how to set them up, but the communication barrier was an issue and I couldn't really help them set it up, but they'll probably figure it out eventually. They are running 5.X second 100-200 km/h right now so after proper tuning the #'s should be pretty impressive.

I've watched them dyno on skype, pretty legit/impressive stuff. I got a bunch of pricing on stuff they sell and pricing is crazy. 6k just on exhaust setups, but that's just how normal pricing in Taiwan is and they don't really have any plans to sell to the US market.

I've tried to get proper vbox #'s, dyno info from them, but it's difficult as I don't speak a single word in their language, but maybe somebody else who does could talk to them?
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0