missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by issabmw View Post
We know we know, the 335 is a great machine but its not that simple:

1. I do not wish to sell and upgrade, Im satisfied with my e90 and even if I had to swap in an N54, I still wouldnt sell it to save the hassle. It has a soul.

2. 335s dont come in Barrique red, which is the color of mine. Its my favorite color besides white and red, but dont want another plain colored bimmer in those colors.

3. With all due respect, coming from 3 consecutive Nissan Skyline GTRs and a GT-T, I would not waste my money on a 335 if I wanted to go fast. 280hp is plenty to enjoy and have fun for my taste.

Im sure most will agree that theyve grown attatched to their vehicles and selling doesnt feel right. I bet you love yours too, you made it a beautiful looking 330i
Those are some legit reasons. I understand. I just didn't want you guys to be frustrated like me due to power issues. N52 is so hard to get extra juice out of. As long as you are happy with your ride, thats all it matters.

I love my car like no other, but this fat girl should spend some time on running machine.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0