View Single Post
      02-26-2011, 03:22 PM   #6
Neuron22
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i

JayReplay that is definitely the same 7 series. I have actually been inside the shop. Fun group of guys...but definitely not my style/attitude towards auto styling :-)

Are you a student at UofI?
Yeah, am in the MD/PhD program...so been here forever. But I have grown to love little old Chambana...life is so easy. Grew up in the suburbs of Washington DC, hence the Maryland plates. I Am finishing my last year of med now...so I spend most of my time at Carle and am seldom on campus. Not a lot of modded cars parked there ;-)

When I swap back to the 162s, feel free to check em out.
Thanks for the pics! Is the car lowered?

Basically, the way your car looks...is how I want my car to look! I want to upgrade to either the Forgestar F14 Two-Tone wheels or the BMW 162's (yes I definitely want to see your wheels when you swap back)...and want to install angel eye's. Would also like to talk to you about the roof rack, cause I may be getting a roof for my move to Cali this summer.

Did you install any of the iPod integration kits (BMW, Denison, Gateway, etc)? I am also shopping around for that since my car only has an aux port.

Last edited by Neuron22; 02-26-2011 at 03:29 PM..
Appreciate 0