Sam12345
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: jet black 335i coupe

Garage List
2008 335i Coupe  [0.00]
Richie@BMW Motorsport

Hey,

a few months ago i bought spacers from Richie, he was very quick with setting up an appointment for install/pickup. He was very fast at returning phone calls and checking prices for me.

So i ordered 12mm spacers from him, and he had them ready for pickup the next day.

He kept the shop open late for me, which was a very nice thing to do considering it is only spacers.
The shop was very nice and clean, he seemed very proffesional and knowledgable about the 335 and cars in general.
He installed the spacers pretty quickly, but you could tell he was paying attention to detail.

In the end i left the shop a happy camper, he even offered to help me get a few more mods for my car...the prices he gave were phenominal! However i was broke, so i had to decline the offer!

The next day he contacts me saying the company that makes the spacers had sent him the wrong spacers for me. Instead of 12 they gave 15mm.

I was not rubbing because i had 265/30/19 general exclaims on the rear, so richie and I decided it was ok.

So now i just put on Goodyear eagle f1 assymetrical, and i started rubbing a little over bumps and on high speed turns. I called Richie, and he offered to roll my fenders for me because of the entire spacer mixup, though it was not even his fault! Very nice guy.

I highly suggest you guys check him out, his work is very clean.

I dont really review people that much, but i was so impressed with his level of service that i just had to!

-Sam
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Last edited by Sam12345; 12-13-2008 at 01:27 PM..
Appreciate 0