nsomneeak
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 RB 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by loweredram View Post
Hate to bring this thread up again. Has anyone found an answer yet? I was running cobb OTS e30 with FBO catted downpipes and one day I decided to check codes and up pop the 29E0 and 29E1 code. Sometimes i get the ses but car runs fine. I switched back to straight 91 and cobb stage 2 +fmic sport and Im still getting them. I installed the updated injectors, new plugs, and coils about a year ago but never had codes until a few months after running e85. I was thinking the pre cat o2 sensors since I haven't changed them yet and they are factory originals(my car is an 07 61k).

I think it's just fuel not up to par with the tune. I stopped getting it during the winter when I switched back to Shell from Quik Trip; Quik Trip is top tier, but a lot cheaper than Shell. I got the code again on a recent road trip when I had to fill up at a Shell station that only had 92, and no 93; I have a 93 octane pro tune.

RB Turbos w/ N20 TMAP Sensor | 93 Octane Protune by Cobb Plano | xHP Stage 3 | BMS DCI | STETT CP | Forge DVs | RB PCV | Helix FMIC | CP-E Catted DPs | Walbro 450 | Bilstein B12 | M3 Control Arms | Defiv Lockdown Kit | BBS CH | Michelin A/S 3+
Hixson BMW of Monroe, LA - Shady Dealer |
Appreciate 0