View Single Post
      06-23-2013, 12:36 AM   #1
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Small Calabasas Meet - BMW, Mercedes, Audi and MORE!

Had a small meet in Calabasas, and a drive in the canyons and down PCH. Took a few pictures before we all left. Didn't take too many of my car since it was dirty and hasn't really changed since the last time I posted, but some amazing cars in the mix! CLS63, Lime Rock M3, Porsche Turbo S and more. Didn't get a change to take pictures of all the cars that came... missed a few good ones like a GT3, new SL550 roadster, a couple of other 335is' and some other BMWs!

The photography isn't that great... I wasn't really shooting angles or really going for anything professional, just a few quick snaps!

---

This pic was on the way back to Beverly Hills... sadly the 2 SLSs and Ferrari 458 were NOT with us on the cruise... but I thought I would share anyways

---

2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0