Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: like an asshole

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [6.18]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDriveSlo View Post
So a bit of humor for everyone here today.
I work for one of the largest financial firms in existence.
This morning I got an email, from a girl. She was asking us to vote for her for some local office productivity contest bs. Then I noticed she was in California, which was odd, then I noticed SHE BLASTED THE EMAIL TO OUR ENTIRE NORTH AMERICAN COMPLEX

So 60,000+ people got an email from some girl about an office contest this morning and here's where it got good... People started replying, asking what it was about, saying don't spam me with this crap etc etc. The best part is everyone is using the reply all button, so every time they do it our servers get smoked with another 60,000+ emails simultaneously. Then it went viral and a torent of emails using reply all, telling people to please stop using reply all started. This went for about 3 hours of receiving an email every 10-30 seconds. It has now progressed to people interjecting off the wall random thoughts, and the creation of internet "memes" being creted to mock the orignal sender attached to the email then reply all. It has reached the point of total hilarity, we'll see how much further this devolves by the end of the day.

So far I have received over 650 emails, which have all gone to around 60,000 people. So around 39,000,000 emails have been distributed because of one girls idiocy.

My favorite reply so far.
Meme of doseqis guy "i dont always reply to emails, but when I do I use reply all"
Lol
Appreciate 0