beemerbird
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: Merc diesel

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3-FAST View Post
Helen, they will benefit ALL vehicles in ALL poor conditions.

That video proved that even at 10mph on a skating rink, the car is still driveable!
Maybe so Paul.......but I'm NOT having any problems driving through the snow and the orange light has come on once in 6 days of driving in this shite. No winter tyre is going to give me loads of ground clearance nor is it going to stop the fact that my engine is running slowly all the time. Fact still remains I only drive if I really NEED to as should anybody else.

What was the point of me getting my car out yesterday on my day off, getting it covered in road salt, slush and shit imbedded underneath, driving at such slow speeds it's mind numbing when he has a Landy that simply laughs at the snow and ice. Steve took me round some of the back roads in our Parish to show me all the cars stuck on the drives, they've simply no chance, the drives are on steep hills and the road is not gritted (not a bus route) and is a foot deep in snow now as no cars are going through. Looked very picturesque but apart form being bounced about his Landy just kept on going.
Appreciate 0