View Single Post
      05-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
Hoops
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 xDrive35d M Sport

Garage List
Audi RS4 B7 Avant - Another Scratch Itched!

Ive been wanting to scratch this itch for a long while now but could never really see how it would fit in - but for the next 6 months or so (maybe!) i decided that this would do just nicely - picking her up on Friday - she's exactly the spec i always wanted and ive been secretly looking on and off for a while now - Daytona Grey Pearl with the Black Optic Pack (Black Roof Rails, Grill, Window Surrounds & Oval Exhaust Tips, one owner from new, totally standard (for now!!), full Audi history, absolutely mint throughout, Recaro Bucket Seats, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel, Sports Button etc etc. Have a few mod plans afoot starting with a Milltek Non Res exhaust and want to look into dropping her slightly but not sure if i will go the full coil over route with this one yet. Will keep you posted as always as and when things develop. Not looking forward to the fuel bill at all but ive already resigned myself to it and besides i had put a deposit down on a C63 AMG Estate 2 weeks ago but chickened out (again!!) - so hopefully it won't be quite as bad as that 6.3 guzzler!! Pics below were sent to me from the originally owner. Will get some of my own up eventually. Cheers chaps. Steve
Attached Images