02-12-2013, 06:23 PM   #430
wafik
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 ZCP / R56 JCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ 1161 View Post
Paul, the chap I ordered them with on cutters ( tates) has pics in his thread of yellow, 380mm kit all round. Not sure if you can use these calipers with the 380 disc. Think they be to big to go under 19s but mail Dan. Sure he will quickly confirm or deny.

Car still not back

New Pedal covers arrived from states in super quick time and looks like I've swerved duty as posted as a sample, fingers crossed. Pedals look superb.

Decals applied to brakes. Going to re do fronts as slightly out of alignment and swop the front layout to opposite but you get the jist. Hoping the cars back this week so can get the brakes on:

Been in talks with Dan, he said you can use the 405mm caliper on the 380 and will fit 19s, so definitely going for them. Didn't know tates ordered yellow...that's what I am going for too. Yellow...possibly blue but mainly leaning on yellow.

380 fronts with bigger caliper and 380 kit rear, all floating and powder coated.

Cant wait to see your fitted! I think, (just my opinion) black stick would have suited your calipers more as it will contrast more with the orange...although the good thing is its a sticks and you can change any time. I did actually try the ///M stickers on my stock brakes, but after a month it peeled off!! Least with your calipers being new, it should stick a million times better then when I put them on mine.

Pedals from bmwpedals.com are the best you can get!!