03-31-2009, 03:29 PM   #7
midlife
ocasionally in crisis
Rep
Drives: '08 335i cabrio

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuLoOoSki View Post
Nice review!
But you know you're not stuck with you're problem!

I know that there is at least one guy running the dinan tune with a custom JB+ so if you're interested in more power shoot Terry a PM over at the other forum and you can definitely add a respectable amount of power to you're current car for a reasonable amount of price and quick install/uninstall, plus it undetectable and worse case scenario were you're car threw a code, they can't say or prove anything cus you have a dinan flash, and it can always be the reason for throwing the code.

You can also add the Dual Cone intake to you're car which is also a quick install/uninstall (although i've taken the car to service numerous times with the dual cones and never got asked or denied service because of it) that has been proven to give 15rwhp

And finally, if you don't care much about you're warranty anymore and since you said that you only drive the car for 6000miles a year which means you're service visits are very rare, just get catless downpipes and those are worth another 15-20rwhp, there are a couple of dinan guys like you who have done it and they seem to love it.

So i say don't stop modding You have a lot of options, if I was in you're shoes, I'd do all of the above, but maybe give second thoughts about the downpipes but only cus I hate to have my car drone and be loud.
+100
Appreciate 0