United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 F80 M3, 22 G01 X3 30i

Garage List
2022 BMW X3  [9.83]
2015 BMW M3  [6.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer84 View Post
Off to Wash Tub to get the car Clay Barred, Waxed and Polished... I will report back how the place is after... didn't think 139.99 was unreasonable..

Alan - I don't know for sure yet. My girlfriend will be in town that weekend, and we were going to go househunting on Saturday. I'd like to go though.. I will see what I can do. Wish it was closer to San Antonio...
Jeff - Yeah, we have quite a contingent in Austin/Round Rock area, so some events are a long haul for us, just like the events here are a long haul for them. It balances out pretty good. If you can't make it, there'll be another one in March (3rd Saturday), although our Bluebonnet event will likely be somewhere in between Austin and SA, probably out around Johnson City/Fredericksbug area, where the bluebonnets are in abundance. Are you going to be able to go to the BMW Corral at the Grand Am event on March 1 & 2 at COTA? It's not a club-sponsored event, but was offered to members of all 3 Texas chapters by COTA. I'll be there on Saturday, not sure if I'll take off Friday or not. I should have the F30 by then, too.

2015 F80 ///M3 Sedan 7DCT Tanzanite, 2022 X3 sDrive30i 8AT Brooklyn Grey
Appreciate 0