Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Red Flyer

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by saeedg48 View Post
sounds like she's your temporary fuck buddy. enjoy it while it lasts. pretty sure this girl doesn't want to be in a relationship because she doesn't want to be tied down.
Epic bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuangYiChao View Post
I think I might actually do it when I finally get my new car... she keeps fucking up my M3. Burnt my car 3 times or more with a cig.. spilled fucking starbucks everywhere, and hit other peoples door with mine.. I get mad and she goes blah blah blah your car is more important to me... I feel bad for my M3
I know this is an old post, but I just want to say I'd kick her ass if I was in that position. Ok, I wouldn't resort to domestic violence, but after the first time it sure as shit wouldn't happen again or she'd be single and dropped off on the side of the road wherever we were. A girl who treats your property like crap has no respect for you whatsoever.

My girl made a tiny scratch on my passenger seat getting in my car way back when it was new. I thought something was weird because right after we got in the car she was dead silent and wouldn't tell me why. I never go over to my passenger side so I didn't see it. A few days later she took my car while I was in class and went and got the scratch repaired and told me afterwards. She said she felt so bad about it and knew that I wouldn't make her pay for it, so she kept quiet until she could go get it fixed. And that's why I love her.