is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvinized52 View Post
Decades ago, I worked my ass off to save up enough money to buy my first car... an (almost new) '91 Acura NSX --which was my dream car at the time... Then I met the most beautiful girl in my high school senior class who i was so inloved with. The problem was, there was no backseat for some action..also wasnt enough room for her best friend (wing woman) who she couldnt go anywhere without. So after a couple of weeks of hesitation and much contemplation, i finally decided to trade my dream car in for a brand new 4-seater '92 Acura Integra (after finding out that was her dream car... I got it in "automatic" cuz she cant drive stick shift.) Yeah... Stupid Move...I know!! I was young and dumb!!

Needless to say, our romance was very short-lived (i blame her ugly ass bitch of a friend...) Long story short... I should've kept the damn NSX. One of my many many regrets!
Soooo... just to get this straight, you traded car #1 for car #2? Just to make room for the person who would break you up? Well... that sucks.

I admit to being confused, though. "Decades ago" (which means minimally it had to be 96) you bought a 91 NSX in High School? So this car was seemingly less than 5 years old at the time? Were you dealing bro?
Seems to me that this was stupid but not all that regretful. I mean, if you can save up for a NSX by the time you're a senior in HS, coming up with enough funds to correct said mistake shouldn't be a big deal. :
jtodd_fl6703.50