@ste4lthedF82
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 SSII

Garage List
2016 BMW M4  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Soooo... just to get this straight, you traded car #1 for car #2? Just to make room for the person who would break you up? Well... that sucks.

I admit to being confused, though. "Decades ago" (which means minimally it had to be 96) you bought a 91 NSX in High School? So this car was seemingly less than 5 years old at the time? Were you dealing bro?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Seems to me that this was stupid but not all that regretful. I mean, if you can save up for a NSX by the time you're a senior in HS, coming up with enough funds to correct said mistake shouldn't be a big deal. :
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Man

So said 'beautiful girl' couldn't get her own car that had a back seat? I give you credit for getting a NSX at such a young age - baller status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
This is the wildest shit I've ever heard. I'll never sell a car just for a girl. If there's one thing that's certain, it's that a car will never send me a text one night telling me it doesn't love me anymore.
Yes! I was young and love and lust got the best of me. Just to be clear about the timeline though, it was a around the beginning of my second year in college when I bought the NSX around 92... But the girl was someone I went to highschool with that never really noticed me when I was in HS cuz she was a year younger...that and I was super nerdy in HS. We ended up in the same university. The '91 NSX was used with about 7K miles when I bought it... Got it real cheap cuz my cousin worked at an Used car dealership at the time. I bought it using grant / school loan money and made money selling books ( yes i was slangin books too....I worked at the campus book store stockroom where a was selling books at a discount on the side-- my very first entrprenuerial gig.... So glad i never got caught. loL).
Appreciate 2
David0ff1059.00
Mr Tonka6058.00