View Single Post
      04-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #44
mr.e90
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACe90 View Post
Yeahhh the front and rear bumper. My whole car was plastidipped before. The dip looked horrible so I decide to vinyl wrap the whole car myself and by the time I finished everything but the front and rear I didn't know how to do it correctly I just need someone to teach me how to wrap a front and rear bumper.
I was the only matte black bmw there until your car showed up & damn your car is freaking beautiful. !
Yea, i was also thinking of just dipping the car but then I thought about how the texture would feel and changed my mind. Thanks man, when I saw your car i was like damn theres competition lol but nonetheless it was looking like a beauty. the rear bumper was really easy only should take one hour. The front bumper however is a different story. I stayed up vinyling the front bumper until 3 am and i started around 7 pm lol so many curves that the vinyl ripped on me and had to restart lol but after i completed i was happy with the results its actually Satin black vinyl thats why it seems a little bit of glossy
Appreciate 0