View Single Post
      07-09-2007, 04:21 PM   #42
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996TT/ae86

Yup I sure picked up the phone. I remember your name and who you are because I pick up tons of calls daily and yours stuck out in my head. I am never rude to any of our customers or non-customers it’s not in my nature to be and nor was I to you. Why did yours stick out in my head, well because you’re brash and unwilling to even communicate with us from the beginning? I didn’t originally handle your order, but when you called, I do recall you immediately demanding trying to threaten us with criminal activity (Not that has any forbearance on anything, just mentioning that’s why I remember you).

As for customer service, I answered all of your questions, both politely, promptly and orderly as are all the documented emails that we have; I also informed you of the delay with some of Vorsteiner parts in particular the engine cover. Also tried to give you the best possible time frame it would take to receive your order. As to your behavior it was uncalled for and unappreciated, regardless you were handled courteously and when you demanded a refund I more than willingly obliged to do so immediately, which we did for you. I am sorry you felt we were rude to you in anyway but I feel you may have a language barrier issue that might make for any of your misunderstanding, which I hope you will realize for other vendors you may deal with in the future before jumping on them or making false accusations.
Appreciate 0