View Single Post
      01-29-2009, 01:50 AM   #75
KCE90M3
Private
Rep
Drives: 1997 Infiniti I30

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT3 Tim View Post
A goofy asside: My bro works for American Airlines...usually first class. He said he had Oprah on his flight once (Chicago to San Francisco). She DEMANDED that the african american attendent in the rear of the plane serve he, and not my bro. lol. My bro was like whatever...working first class apparently sux big time, so he was happy to trade places. Apparently if you work for the "official airline of Oprah", you do what she says. No idea why she said that....maybe she doesn't trust people other than african americans? No clue. I thought it was pretty funny.
Ha funny side note to that...heard Blago had considered Oprah to fill Obama's senate seat. I nearly spewed milk when I heard that....could you make it more obvious that race is a factor? (don't get me wrong...I'm in NO way a racist...but seriously...Oprah in the senate?) Major WTF moment...what kind of political credentials does Oprah have that would make her a reasonable replacement to Obama? Not that I even hold the same views as Obama..but still...Obama is an intelligent politician...Oprah hosts a TV show and has earned half her fame by making PR moves masquerading as charitable contributions (she seems like a great woman but part of me wonders if it's all a front just to look good to the public). Thank God I don't live in Illinois....no offense to the Illinoians on here.

1997 Infiniti i30gold/tan/Pirelli SP4 All weathers/nothing/nada/zip/zero
Appreciate 0